Category:Frequently Asked Questions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This Category Page has been created to link all Frequently Asked Questions concerning the ADA Self-Deposit Process.
Pages in category ‘Frequently Asked Questions’
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- What do I do if my data does not exist in an electronic format?
- What do I do if my supporting documentation does not exist in an electronic format?
- What Format do my data files need to be in?
- What Format do my supporting documentation files need to be in?
- What if my data does not meet the ADA Collection Policy criteria?
- What is a Dataverse and Dataset?
- What is a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)?
- What is an ORCID ID?
- What Metadata fields have been selected for my Dataset?
- Which ADA Dataverse Account do I need to register for?