Download License Agreement Form
- Adding File Tags and Description Notes
- Editing and Entering Metadata
- Setting Access Restrictions
- Completion of License Document Suite
- Notify the ADA that the Self-Deposit process has been completed
The License Agreement Form is not yet available for download through the ADA Public Wiki Site. Data Owners are to Contact the ADA and request the latest copy of the License Agreement Form in the meantime.
Once received, to complete the License Agreement Form you need to:
1. Enter the title of the Dataset at the top of the form.
2. Select the appropriate Data Category for your deposit.
Remember that where you have selected Sensitive Data with a Non-Sensitive Sub Set(s) or Version(s) as your Data Category then you will need to complete a License Agreement Form for each Dataset.
3. Select the appropriate Access Category for your deposit.
If you select Non-Standard Access you will need to complete a License Terms and Conditions of Use Selection Information document and/or a License Access Guestbook Selection Information document. See items 5 and 6 below for further details.
4. Enter any Embargo period that you may wish to apply to your Dataset, including details of the data files or data variables that are subject to the embargo.
5. Select the appropriate Terms and Conditions of Use for your deposit.
If you have elected to use a Creative Commons (CC) License, enter the CC License type that is to be applied. Again, if you have selected to adopt Non-Standard Terms and Conditions of Use for your dataset you will need to complete a License Terms and Conditions of Use Selection Information document which allows you to detail your chosen Terms and Conditions of Use.
6. Select the appropriate License Access Guestbook for your deposit.
Again, if you have selected that a Non-Standard License Access Guestbook question set be applied to your dataset you will need to complete a License Access Guestbook Selection Information document which details your chosen Guestbook question set.
7. Sign, Date and complete the personal information fields.
8. Complete the Schedule of Materials Deposited list.