Dataverse Account Creation Information
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 2. Deposit Preparation
If you require an ADA Dataverse DEPOSIT Account and are not part of an Australian Access Federation (AAF) approved Institution, you must submit an online Account Creation Form using the guidance notes below to support your application.
Account Creation Online Form Guidance Notes
- All fields marked with a * on the online form are mandatory and must be completed.
- As the ADA Dataverse hosts larger amounts of Open Data the “Institution or Organisation” and “Position” information fields may not always be appropriate. Where the applicant belongs to an Institution/Organisation and holds a relevant Role or Position with them, this information should be provided.
- When entering your email details, provide an Institutional email address (for example firstname.lastname@example.org) where possible and not a commercial email address (such as a google address) as the ADA are unable to grant permission for depositing certain types of data using a commercial email address. If you apply for your ADA Dataverse Account using a commercial email address you should update your Dataverse account information at the earliest opportunity to include your Institutional email address.
- Your ADA Dataverse Account will not be submitted and approved if you do not tick the box confirming that you have read and accept the “Dataverse Deposit Terms and Conditions of Use”.
- Finally, press the "Create Account" button to send the request to the ADA Dataverse account creation system.