Download Terms and Conditions of Use (Undertaking Form) Selection Information
- Adding File Tags and Description Notes
- Editing and Entering Metadata
- Setting Access Restrictions
- Completion of License Document Suite
- Notify the ADA that the Self-Deposit process has been completed
The document will be made available online for download in due course, in the meantime depositors should Contact the ADA requesting a blank copy of the License Terms and Conditions of Use (Undertaking Form) Selection Information document be sent to them if it is needed to amend any of the 'Additional Information Fields' or to draft Non-Standard Terms and Conditions of Use in support of your Dataset.
To aid your selection of the appropriate Terms and Conditions of Use for your Dataset you should complete the following actions:
1. Review the ADA Access Category and Terms and Conditions of Use matrix to understand the compatibility of the Terms and Conditions of Use with your chosen access strategy. 2. If you have elected to use Creative Commons (CC) License Terms and Conditions of Use then review the License Conditions and select the most appropriate for your data and enter the selection on the License Agreement Form. You can also use the CC Choose a License Tool to assist you.